24/7 Publicity Limited company specialize in digital marketing. We are offering the following services: professional writing services, articles, blog posts, writing press releases as well as press release submission to major pr news and publications across the USA.
We specialize in marketing and publicity for actors, filmmakers and writers.
We also have developed social media marketing services for small to medium-sized businesses to help them increase visibility, gain new clients, and increase profit.
Online marketing gives business owners the freedom to advertise and promote their products, or services and receive an immediate response. Business owners can reap the benefits of this method of marketing, as it is inexpensive and easy to start.
We Use The Following Online Marketing Strategies
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Pay per Click (PPC)
SEO Optimized Article
SEO Friendly Professionally Written Website Content
Online Press Releases (Writing and Distribution)
Rich media ads – interactive media such as online video directories
Online classified advertising
Importance of Publicity in Marketing and Types of Publicity
Publicity's primary purpose is to get specific information across to as many people as possible within the shortest time frame. To record any sale of products or services, customers need to be aware they exist, and they also have to know the attached benefits. As the number of people aware of a product or service increases, the potential for additional sales also increases.
While publicity is a key component of marketing strategies, it is different from marketing because there often is no message beyond letting an audience know that the product or service in question exists. A publicity campaign might be created around making a product or brand visible using strategies like product placements or logos on vehicles that can be seen around town. This strategy typically does not share or discuss a product's key benefits, but it puts it in front of as many eyes as possible.
Publicity is a vital part in the organization's promotion mix. Publicity involves communication about the organization or the products they are promoting. The publicity material is communicated to the public by use of the mass media. Publicity does not involve open costs.
It appears as if publicity provides free promotion for the organization and its products. In fact, publicity is not possible without good public relations that involve different kinds of costs. However, publicity is cheaper than advertising.
Publicity gives more exposure to communication because consumers are more interested in reading or listening to neutral viewpoints than looking at a one-sided advertisement. Publicity materials may provide more detailed information, to the general public that may help in building up the overall image.
Depending on the type of product or service being publicized, certain types of people might make up the target audience. For instance, if a product is for babies, nursing mothers and pregnant women will likely be the target audience. Other less obvious demographics are often determined through marketing research. Surveys can be conducted by a company's marketing department, or it might hire an outside firm to handle the research. The goal is to determine the demographic makeup of the customers, who show the most interest in, or have the biggest need for a product or service.
Companies also collect information about customers using tools like the frequent shopper programs, which offer special deals. To join, customers typically need to share at least minimal information about themselves. The more information a company has about its customers, the more it can tailor its marketing strategies to the appropriate audiences.
Publicity is communication, and communication is a two-way street. So, another way companies collect information about customers is through customer feedback forms. As much as companies want to know if customers liked or disliked what they were selling, they want to collect information about who the customers are.
There are many different types of publicity. While marketing campaigns are often built around traditional means of advertising, the best publicity often comes through strategies that don't involve buying space in print or online or air-time. Social media has become one of the most widely used forms of publicity. Few companies, large or small, do not have social media accounts on popular social media platforms. With these outlets, they are able to build followers and establish an audience, for the messages they want to share.
By posting regularly, businesses keep their brand in the minds of their followers, and by persuading followers to share posts, they can grow their audiences. While the ultimate goal is to make a post that goes viral and gets shared millions of times, a more realistic, day-to-day objective is simply to maintain relevancy, and to build a broader audience in a slow and steady fashion.
Importance of Publicity in Marketing your Products
To announce new products
Publicity is a major tool to build public awareness about a new product. Countless newspapers and magazines have special columns dedicated to new products. The organization can develop powerful consumer awareness by placing communication on those columns.
To announce new policies
Organization can use publicity to announce a change in the company policies. The organization may introduce fresh bonuses or incentives to resellers and communicate it using the mass media. Such communication helps the organization to build its image as a fantastic caretaker of its partners in the market.
To announce technological breakthrough
When an organization adopts a new technology, it may announce it to the wider public through the mass media. Such communication helps the organization to establish itself as a major technological leader in the industry. If the organization has achieved any breakthrough in product research, it may also announce it through the mass media to get potential customers for the product.
To report performance
An organization may communicate its performance to the stockholders through the mass media. Such communication may be because of current problems, future prospects, new plans, the financial situation, profits etc.
To counter negative rumors
Competitors often spread negative rumors about the company's financial health, management problems, or product defects. Publicity is a very effective tool to fight that negative gossip.
Benefits of Online Marketing Include
- Cost Effective – Advertising online offers one of the most efficient methods of marketing available in comparison with other mediums. Business owners can create, deliver, and execute an online marketing campaign to a full variety of viewers, spending only what’s necessary in order to achieve top results.
- Online marketing allows for statistics to be measured more accurately and simply. All elements of an online marketing campaign can be tested in some way. Tracking and measuring can be done almost immediately, since online marketing encourages interaction, by clicking on the ad and visiting the website, as well as other target actions.
- Pay Per Click Advertising is notably the most effective means of generating immediate traffic, leads & sales to a website. Advantages of this form include only paying when a user clicks on your ad. The source of traffic can be easily tracked, as well as be used to figure out, which ads are getting the best results in a campaign, and target an audience more precisely.
- Online marketing campaigns can be implemented much faster than traditional forms of advertising, reaching a targeted audience within a matter of days and even hours.
- Online marketing provides a bigger flexibility level where campaigns can be changed to test new markets, evaluate new programs and make those changes more specific to a targeted market.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) companies who work in helping companies best market their products and services online, can successfully put them on the top or first page of popular search engines and directories, such as Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Target Audience Closeness – Online advertising allows marketers to get close to a targeted audience and remain that way. Internet customers are growing in large numbers and staying online for a lot longer than usual. A complete marketing cycle from A to Z, can be acquired with online marketing, offering a way to create initial brand awareness, until customers buy. Since internet consumers are adjusting their lives to fit a variety of elements available at their disposal, online marketers are able and ready to provide these opportunities.